domingo, 16 de junho de 2013

Scrap & Music - Sketch#4

Mais um desafio do Scrap & Music, com um lindo Sketch de Janice Daquila-Pardo e uma música que eu adoro I'm Yours!



I'm Yours
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We just one big family and
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
It cannot wait, I'm yours
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours

Please don't, please don't, please don't
There's no need to complicate
Cause our time is short
This oh this this is out fate, I'm yours!

Delicioso fazer esse projeto, primeiro pensei no scrap em si...pensei no papel esse fundo lindo da 7Dots Studio coleção Dreamer que iria usar, na composição do sketch com fitas e rendas no lugar das bandeirolas e costurinhas.

Mas depois de escutar a música e ver a tradução, pensei "essa música merece uma foto da minha menina Guerreira"  

Minha filha Agatha, que vai sempre atrás do que quer e no que acredita, o CÉU É O LIMITE PRA VOCÊ!

OLHE DENTRO DO SEU CORAÇÃO E VAI DESCOBRIR QUE O CÉU É SEU!
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours





O meu maior problema pra fazer scrap sempre foi os títulos, estou adorando trabalhar inspirada nas músicas, muito bom.. problemas resolvidos e títulos perfeitos!

Visitem o blog, nosso time trouxe inspirações maravilhosas pra vocês!!!

Beijos
Márcia Felício

3 comentários:

Ana Castro disse...

Márcia, ficou divina essa página! Foto e título perfeitos!!! Com certeza é bem mais gostoso ter a música para nos inspirar com os títulos!! Bjs

Fabíola Rosa disse...

Amei o background deste LO, Márcia! Ficou lindo e super trabalhado! A foto, então, nem se fala! Tua musa é uma deusa.

Beijo.

Raelma Mousinho disse...

ficou belíssimo, e resolver o título com música tmb é uma ótima dica :) gosto tmb =)
esse papel de fundo é mesmo papel já pronto? tá tão lindo que parece que vc fez as emendas, trabalhou cada tira de "madeira", não foi isso? é lindo!!!
abraço, rah
raelma@gmail.com
http://scrapbooknatal.blogspot.com